To create an account, you can use your institutional ID (preferred), or your CERN ID. Your request will be sent to the ATLAS Analysis Facility support team.Continue
Your use of the ATLAS Analysis Facility at UChicago shall imply acceptance of the following agreement:
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the WLCG Computing Grid and the ATLAS VO Acceptable Use Policy.
By registering with the Virtual Organization (the "VO") as a GRID user you shall be deemed to accept these conditions of use:
1) You shall only use the GRID to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals and policies of the VO of which you are a member and in compliance with these conditions of use.
2) You shall not use the GRID for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any GRID administrative or security controls. You shall respect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your GRID credentials (e.g. private keys, passwords), sensitive data and files.
3) You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the GRID or GRID credentials to the incident reporting locations specified by the VO and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
4) Use of the GRID is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the GRID will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
5) Logged information, including information provided by you for registration purposes, shall be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. This information may be disclosed to other organizations anywhere in the world for these purposes. Although efforts are made to maintain confidentiality, no guarantees are given.
6) The Resource Providers, the VOs and the GRID operators are entitled to regulate and terminate access for administrative, operational and security purposes and you shall immediately comply with their instructions. You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all members of the ATLAS Virtual Organisation, hereafter referred to as the VO, with reference to use of the Worldwide LCG (wLCG) Grid infrastructure, hereafter referred to as the Grid.
The ATLAS Collaboration owns and gives authority to this policy. The goal of the VO is to allow the members of the ATLAS collaboration to perform all the computing activities relevant for the ATLAS experiment, making use of the available resources following the policy defined by the Collaboration.
Members and Managers of the VO agree to be bound by the Grid Acceptable Usage Rules, VO Security Policy and other relevant Grid Policies, and to use the Grid only in the furtherance of the stated goal of the VO.